Soft Feet!

G reporting from Sao Paolo, Brazil:

I have seen so many adorable chubby babies in Sao Paolo. Babies have the most adorable feet... so soft and chubby! I want my feet to look like that!!! ; )

I've been wearing flip flops religiously in Brazil. I used to wear them all the time when I lived in Cali, but now that I live in NY my feet rarely see the sun... especially during the horrid winter. I'm enjoying the soft breeze in brazil... wiggling my toesies... letting them breathe. The only problem with wearing flipflops all day long is that you your feet look so dry and horrid and the end of the day. After showering before I go to bed, I like to apply a generous amount of thick cream (preferably something with the name butta in it ; )) to my feet. I then like to wear workout socks (you know the little socks that just touch your ankle). It's hot here in Brazil! Who wants to wear long socks.

This easy treatment will keep you feet looking touchably soft for your travels. It will also keep you pedicure looking new and fresh longer.

Soft footsies coming to a town near you!

Hugs,

G

Comments

Popular Posts