Snow Test- Pass and Fail


Today it snowed. And it hasn't stopped. I love the snow, as long as I am sitting in a nice place sipping tea and and chit chatting with friends. Well well it wasn't the case. And what is it about snow that makes us neglect to take umbrellas.
Basically I walked out in to a snowstorm which hasn't quit since the morning and I am here to report what makeup worked well. The pass and fails!

Pass: Bare Escentuals i.d. Bare Minerals- Wind, sleet, hail and snow, my skin is still glowing. (the cold is good for your pores, did you know that?)

Pass: Smashbox Waterproof Jetliner-- So much snow in the face and in the eyes and when I got to my destination, it's still holding it's own. Woohoo!

Fail: YSL Faux Cils in Violet. Let me just tell you-- it's not that it dripped and it's not that it smeared ( I know that if I even dreamed of putting on the Fresh SuperNova mascara today, I would be in massive trouble.) All my lashes have now stuck together and I have definite spider lash going on. Fail. I was already fence sitting on this one. Oops I just ran out and bought a new mascara today. I will spill all soon! It's an Italian brand that's supposedly hard to find in the States... hm.
Well I'm off to stay warm. G is in Brasilia wearing flip flops and I am drying my socks on the radiator. I'm not complaining though! It's beautiful here-- a total white Christmas xx
Kisses!
S.

Comments

Popular Posts