Lierac Hydra-Chrono: Mile high hydration!


G Reporting from San Paolo, Brazil:

Oi Do Brazil! (Hello from Brazil!) I landed in Sao Paolo yesterday afternoon! This city is absolutely enormous! It's a huge city sprawl that just goes on and on an on. You would seriously only know what I am talking about if you flew over the city. It's kind of scary! Btw... read Hot, Flat and Crowded by Thomas Friedman... and you'll know exactly what I am talking about.

So, I am a mission to find out the secrets to becoming a Brazilian Beauty... or any kind of beauty for that matter. Have you noticed how absolutely gorgeous Brazilian woman are? They are so tall, tan, young and lovely.... the girl from Ipanema. Ha ha! Gisele Bündchen, Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio... absolutely stunning! In the next few weeks I am going do some research - conduct interviews, visit drug stores, beauty stores and spas to find out Brazilian beauty secrets.

So, to start off, I am going to tell you one of my beauty secrets. I have done a lot of traveling in the last few years and am not one of those people who can sleep on flights. Sleeping pills don't even help me! It's an absolute nightmare. I love to travel, but I hate to fly! I used to complain to my friends about how horrid I looked after I got off a flight. I am not exaggerating! Red eyes, little lines on my forehead and nose, and every blemish and mark on my face magnified! It was soooo freaky! I would think... is this really me, oh no... nooooooooooo! I'm sure most of you know that flights cause dehydration and major water retention. I've been told by many people and flight attendants to drink lots of water. One girl I met at a beauty event told me that she applies a thick layer of Vaseline to her face before flights to lock in moisture. She said that after a long flight her skin looks fresh, plump and dewey. Okay... I understand the concept behind applying Vaseline all over your face... but ewwwwwww! No thank you! I decided to find something less greasy and goopy... and more luxurious. Hydra-Chrono by Leirac does the trick!!!

Hydra-Chrono is luxurious balm that is enriched with protective glycerin and moisturizing agents. Although it is described as a balm it applies more like a gel. It has this aqua-pump® technology that helps reactivate your skin's natural hydration process. The balm smells so good and applies like a dream! It hydrates the most dehydrated skin! I applied a thick coat of it to my face before my ten hour flight to Brazil. Seriously, my face looked so fresh and plump after my flight. My sister's friends couldn't believe that I had just flown in that day! Hydro-Chrono retails for around $48. It is a bit on the pricey side, but totally worth it! I always apply this balm before short and long flights. I have had business meetings in past, where I get off a flight, hop in a cab and immediately give a presentation! This balm makes a huge difference for occasions such as this! As S always reminds me... always look your best no matter where you are! (last week I met S at a fab little coffee shop in west village wearing a hot pink long sleeve old navy t-shirt... what was I thinking!!!) You seriously never know who you will bump into! I mean... you might step off a flight and notice that some famous Scottish actor is waiting to board his flight... ; )

Hydrate yourself you jet-setter!

Ciao ; )
G

P.S. Stay tuned for Brazilian Beauty Tips!

Comments

Popular Posts