Kiehl's Superbly Efficient Deodorant Truly Is




One of my Christmas traditions is watching Home Alone right before Christmas-- which is what I am doing at this exact second. I am at the part where the thieves break in and have to go through some grueling and painful booby traps. This movie is so violent-- and I hope they have on some good deodorant. Nothing is worse than trying to rob a booby trapped house only to smell all funky-like when you're being booked and posing for your mug shot. I'm just saying. 

Kiehl's Superbly Efficient Deodorant ($11.50 for 1.7ozs) would be the perfect thing to wear when you're trying to rob a house. 

A while back, I wrote about Fresh's Sugar Roll On and L'Occitane Men's Alcohol Free Lavender Deodorant. One of our lovely GlossBoxers  had written in and suggested to use Kiehl's. I was Christmas shopping the other day, and popped into the shop to score a sample. I spoke to the girl who was helping me-- apparently it's the only Kiehl's product that doesn't give out samples. I turned on my heels to leave, and then she said it: SHE had tried Fresh, and she had tried L'Occitane and this was the only one she was happy with. Her shared experience convinced me to purchase this puppy.

Now without saying when, where and what-- I put this thing through a pretty rigorous test (not a robbery). TRUST. Anyway, I emerged from this situation fresh as a friggin thing that is clean and odorless. 

The formula itself is scentless, and it is a cream that comes out from a small hole in a tube. You sort of squeeze and apply and then flap your arms a little to let it set and dry.   I have been wearing it for 3 days now, and I have to say: This is the first time I am feeling really confident with my underarm situation in a while! I am so so so happy right now. I finally found something that works!
A Merry Christmas indeed. 

This movie is so genius. So is this deodorant. 
Happy Holidays. 
Confident Kisses!
S. 

**** UPDATE**** I fell asleep in my favorite cashmere sweater (this is S. we're talking about-- the girl who once fell asleep at a Radiohead concert because she was tired!). Anyway-- I woke up only because it was suffocatingly hot and I was sweating. I thought my sweater would have been a goner-- definite Dry Clean City. Well I did the sniff test and GUESS WHAT??? After wearing it all day and sweating in it at night-- smelled LUVERLY. I was so confident I even let my sister sniff test and she said it was a miracle (we are very close and we share all manner of odious problems and solutions.) Just thought I would let you know how happy I am with this product. ***END UPDATE****

Comments

  1. Glad you liked the deo! My laser lady had suggested it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say Something!

Popular Posts