Giorgio Armani Beauty


It was so nice to be home last week! Good food, hours of sitting on the couch watching TV… eating spicy cheetos... the good life! aaaaaah! Oh San Jo. Do you know the way San Jose? da da, la la, da da, la la la la la… good old San Jo. I love the mountains and taking walks around my parent’s neighborhood… hugging and squeezing my fat pets till they run and hide under the bed. What I ABSOLUTELY must do every time I go home to good old San Jo is visit…. drum roll please… Nordstrom, Valley Fair!!! I love Nordstrom! Why don’t they open one in Manhattan! I love the shoe selection! Although… I am banned from purchasing shoes for the next few months.

I decided to take a stroll through the beauty aisles. A friend of mine who works for L’Oreal suggested I check out the Giorgio Armani Beauty Collection. I met a lovely Persian girl at the counter named Mariam. She was wearing this perfect long black cardigan that I have been searching for, for the last few months! Oh, it’s on sale for $17 on Nordstroms.com! Ok, back to the point G! Luckily there was not a lot of traffic at Nordstrom at 4PM on a Tuesday, so she was free to give me a makeover! Yippeeeee! I told her to have fun, but not too much fun, because I was on way to visit my friend from undergrad who has two babies, and that I would look quite ridiculous wearing loads of makeup…

Giorgio Armani has a fabulous color selection of eye shadows, blushes, lipsticks and glosses. I especially love the Face Fabric Foundation she applied. It applies smoothly like a moisturizer, and gave me beautiful even coverage. The overall look of my makeover is what I like to call, a Natural Princess Jasmine look. She gave me a smokey eye, with a defined thick coat of black liner, and applied light peach lip gloss. The look was flawless!

Here are the colors she used on my face:

  • Face Fabric #3
  • Powder #9
  • Maestro Eye Liner
  • Eye Shadow Maestro #4 and #6
  • Eye Brow Pencil #3
  • Gloss #45 Lip Shimmer

If you live in the South Bay and need to get your makeup done, visit Mariam at Nordstrom, Valley Fair. She is fantastic!

Have fun princess!

Hugs,

G

Comments

  1. Your make up looked beautiful! Very natural. I'll have to book an appointment with Mariam, can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This weekend I used Giorgio Armani blush. My cousin applied it and she made me look like a hot tranny mess - think Katherine Harris circa 2000 presidential recount. Thankfully, my friend intervened and muted the colour. This transformed me into a fierce force of fabulous, ready to hit the Hudson Hotel. I have no idea how I felt about the blush, but I did like the end result.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say Something!

Popular Posts