Glossy Gift Ideas


I love giving as much as receiving. Over the Thanksgiving break, I met up with my friend SS. We reminisced about holiday breaks past, old gifts-- and then she mentioned that one of the best gifts she had ever received was from me-- and it was a set of Bobbi Brown Tube Tints ($30). These are the perfect gifts for any gloss girl, because you can't go wrong with the colors. The mini tubes come in 4 colors: Brown Sugar, Tea Tint, Posey and Bare Shimmer. They are sheer, minty, and really work for everyone-- even really young girls (like little cousins and nieces) who are just starting to wear makeup.

Bobbi Brown is also doing another gift set-- The Lip Gloss Trio (pictured)-- which are a thicker, more opaque shines. In it, you get a faux leather gold case and 3 full-sized glosses-- pale pink, golden pink and a pink beige. I am not the biggest fan of the consistency of these glosses, but I like the colors a lot. At $45 they are a nice gift for co-workers or secretaries-- because these colors usually work for everyone!




Comments

Popular Posts