A fresh face for the world to see!


G reporting from Salvador, Bahia (Brazil):

Wow... am I exhausted! I have been on planes, trains, buses, and boats. All in a matter of two days! Traveling in Brazil certainly isn't easy. Everyone here seems to take it all in stride. Smiley faces, always someone to lend a hand. The people down here are not only beautiful, but they are also the sweetest people. Yesterday I was on a boat from Morro De Sao Paolo (a small island off the coast of Salvador) to Salvador. What was supposed to take only two hours ended up taking four hours due to sea conditions. Talk about a never ending roller coaster ride! I seriously wanted to jump off the boat. I still feel like I'm on the boat! Ughhhhh! I was clearly not doing well at all (I will not go into details), everyone on the boat was so concerned about my condition. In NY, if a similar thing happened, people would just stare at me and then run the other direction. If you live in NY, you know what I am talking about!!! Anyways, a lovely little girl, with doll like features, and perfect boingy girls, and her mother... a identical older version, took care of me the entire ride. They were typically beautiful Brazilian women, a mix of the entire world. Sooo beautiful! I really can't emphasize this enough! People down here love to take care of you! They love to help!

So, as you can imagine, I looked quite horrendous on the boat ride. I was a horrible shade of grey green. At one point on the boat ride, my sister looked back and saw me near the bathroom. She had to take a double take because she hardly recognized me! She came over and told me that we would be in Salvador in 10 more minutes. A dios mios! The best news I had head in a long time!

You never know when you are going to run into a horrid situation like this while traveling. You always have to be prepared! Luckily, I had a package of L'Oreal Revitalift Radient Smoothing Wet Cleansing Towelettes handy! These are perfect for when you need to freshen up, but there are no proper facilities near by. Also perfect for when you are traveling in China or India. You will find that a lot of bathrooms there don't have toilet paper, and if they do the paper is complete crap!

L'Oreal Revitalift Radient Smoothing Wet Cleansing Towelettes are great because they remove all traces of impurities and even eye-make-up. The Revitalift line of L'Oreal is great because it is an anti-aging line, so every towelette is packed with moisturizers and exfoliating ingredients. In polluted cities like Bombay, Bejing and Sao Paolo, these cleansing clothes will remove all the dirt that has piled on to your face for the entire day. The pack itself is kind of thick, so I like to pack about three toilettes in a zip lock baggy while I am day traveling. While laying at the beach the other day I used one of the towelettes to freshen up my entire body!

These wet cleansing towelettes have multiple uses, so don't leave home without them! They retail for about $8!

Keep fresh and travel safe!

Hugs,

G

Comments

Post a Comment

Say Something!

Popular Posts