Eyeshadow Primer Potion by Urban Decay




NF, the cute little sister of my friend SF from SF handed me a little bottle of the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion $16 over the holidays. She said it would make my shadow stay in place til the morn (because she must know I am such a lazy bones). 
Well the next day I put it on-- it's a beige liquid you can put over your lids to help all manners of shadow stay-put. I tried it on Saturday with a deep green shadow/liner-- doing a heavy smoky eye, which is not my M.O.-- but had to give it to the serious road test. Being the dedicated subject that I am, I didn't wipe off my makeup that night. 
I woke up on Sunday morning and my shadow had stayed put! It was a wonderful fixative-- no creasing AT ALL. 

When I initially put on this liquid, I found it to be VERY beige, so I would most likely not wear it alone. I did appreciate, however, that it took a moment to dry and I'll tell you why. 

I used to use the Trish McEvoy Eye Base Essentials (which comes in a variety of colors for about $29)-- it can be worn alone, but dries out very fast (the consistency out of the tube feels 'crumbly'--- and once on your lids, you need to blend within seconds or it's going to start 'pulling' at your lid. ) It was a pain-- and I don't think it's good to pull at your lids like that. 

The Urban Decay one gives you a little time to blend it in and smooth it out. I love that so much better-- it does dry eventually, but not on contact. 

Anyway thanks NF, I love the Potion! Love you and love this product. 
Kisses
S.  

Comments

Popular Posts