Kerastase Oleo Relax Serum: My Dream Serum!!!


I have had very dry hair for most of my life. If I don’t condition it properly it ends up looking like a birds nest… unruly, large and frizzy. It’s awful! To keep it smooth and manageable, I have to use serums on a regular basis. I am a huge fan of Neutrogena’s Triple Moisture healing shine serum. It retails around $6! It keeps my hair looking soft, straight and shiny. It’s affordable and really works! Check out my post!

I recently discovered another fantastic serum on my last visit to the hair dresser. What I love about getting my hair cut is that the stylist always uses Kerastase products. What a treat! Kerastase makes the most luxurious array of hair care products. My hair always looks, feels and smells fantastic! And what a treat it is considering the price tag! Products range from around $25 - $55!!! That is expensive! If you’ve got dry, rebellious hair like mine… and a little extra cash lying around, I highly recommend the Kerastase Oleo-Relax Serum. This serum is fantastic. The great thing about it is that it provides long lasting frizz protection! You hair looks fantastic the entire day!

After getting out of the shower and towel drying my hair, I Iike to add about 3 pumps of the serum to my hair. I apply the serum to the mid length and ends of my hair. The serum is so light and silky, it feels like silk in my fingers. It doesn’t leave your hair feeling greasy or oily. It smells so delicious too! I have received compliments about how good my hair smells!

This is definitely a luxurious treat! It retails for around $34. I find the Neutrogena’s Triple Moisture healing shine serum and the Kerastase Oleo-Relax Serum to be quite similar in their results. The only differences I see are that the Kerastase Oleo-Relax Serum leaves my hair smoother longer and I prefer the smell. It is so intoxicating! Don’t get me wrong, the Neutrogena serum smells great, but the Oleo-Relax serum scent is stronger and lingers longer.

Enjoy your new luxurious locks!

Hugs,
G

P.S. My hair gets really dry during the winter. This serum is perfect hydrator for brittle winter hair!

Comments

Popular Posts