TheBalm’s ShadyLady Eyeshadow in Mischievous Marissa… soooo mischeivous


You know that old saying… The best things in life are for free? Well, I’ve found that to be true when it comes to my favorite beauty products. I’ve been lucky enough to get the best beauty goodie bags from CEW (Cosmetic Executive Woman) events, parties, and fashion shows. I obtained one of my most favorite eye shadows in the whole wide world (he he), from one of these fab goodie bags. TheBalm’s ShadyLady Eyeshadow in Mischievous Marissa is an absolute staple in my everyday makeup routine. Mischievous Marissa is this gorgeous mix of gold and creamy peach shimmer. I apply it over my entire eyelid almost everyday! It gives me this healthy fresh, glowy look (a look that S is so in love with these days). This color would look fabulous on any skin tone. I’ll try it on M (my very blond and fair friend) tonight at L’s election party to make sure. I’ll make sure to leave my verdict as a comment tomorrow.

This color is fabulous on it’s own or as a base to any eye shadow or eyeliner that work with gold. I especially like to wear it with a thick line of MAC Eye Kohl in Teddy. I recommend smudging the liner for a more smoky and flirty look. The combination of the two is absolutely gorgeous and bound to get you compliments. ; )

You can purchase TheBalm’s ShadyLady Eyeshadow in Mischievous Marissa at Sephora or sephora.com

Hope you all voted today!

Hugs!
G

Comments

Popular Posts