Smashbox Soft Lights



You run home after work around 6:30 on a Tuesday evening to get ready for an evening of fun and glamour. The invitation says, attire: Aspen Chic. What! Aspen Chic??? What is F that? I'm from California! Am I supposed to dress like a ski bunny that has just come off the slopes? Or dress in some short, low cut, sparkly, gold thing, and instead of a handbag as an accessory, have an older boyfriend whose obviously been tanning way too much in St. Barths? Maybe I should dress like one of those OC girls who run around in a little jean skirt wearing tall Ugg boots? Ugh! I don't know!!! Ok, calm down... what to do, what to do? Ah ha! Makeup!

A perfect finish to fabulous makeup application is Smashbox Soft Lights in color Tint. It's like a bronzer, but with a mix of pinky, peachy shimmer. It will give you that healthy, glowy look... the I just got off the slopes look. ; )

I like to take a large Kabuki style brush and go over my cheeks, nose, chin and forehead. I apply more on my cheeks and apply more lightly over my nose, chin and forehead. This color gives you that gorgeous, flawless finished look. Even on a laid back makeup day... wear a little shadow, a light liner, a gloss and brush some of this over your face, and your good to go. On special occasions I like to brush this silky, shimmery powder over my neck, chest arms and shoulders. Enjoy!

It's shimmer time!

Hugs,
G

Comments

Popular Posts