Smashbox Photo OP – Under Eye Brightener


These days I'm always looking for that glow. Girls at counters yell… try this gloss, try this powder, try this foundation! I yell back… Is it going to make me glow? Is it going give me that fresh face? A couple of months ago I was wondering around Chelsea with S and R. We had a lovely lunch at Le Grainne Café and a green tea ice cream sandwiches at Three Tarts (both on 9th ave). We decided to take a little walk and ended up in Sephora. Surprise, surprise! I told the girls I was on a mission to find a product that would make my eyes look healthy and bright. I must have tried at least 6 different eye and skin illuminators. Smashbox Photo OP – Under Eye Brightener is fantabulous! It adds this perfect healthy look of brightness under and on the inner corner of the eyes. The makeup artist at Sephora suggested that I pat the brightener over my under eye concealer. I actually like to apply both together and they gently blend the two together. It really makes you eyes pop… especially in pictures! The brightener will make you look alert and awake for those days when you really need it. This product has an application brush that is similar to a nail polish brush. It is really easy to apply. You can also apply the brighter on your cheekbones for gorgeous definition.

Bright girls are the best!

Hugs,

Gauri

P.S. Of course S and I write about the same product on the same day... he he!

Comments

Post a Comment

Say Something!

Popular Posts