Set Your Style!



Hi Ladies! I know that for most of us achieving that long shiny mane can be quite an effort! The process can be exhausting! I mean... we have to shampoo, condition, towel dry, apply serum and a heat damage shield spray and then blow dry!!! Blow drying can sometimes take forever! I just want to take a nap when I think about it! The last thing you want is for your lovely hair style to fall apart as soon as you walk out the door. I have a tip for you! To set your hair style, after you have blown your hair, switch over to the cool setting on your dryer. Go over your entire hair with the cool air setting. This will set your style and give you a more healthy bouncy look. It also feels quite nice to go over your head with cool air after being in a hot box (your bathroom or bedroom) for so long!

Walk out that door with a smile!

Hugs,
G

Comments

Post a Comment

Say Something!

Popular Posts