Neutrogena Comforting Butter Hand Cream... Winter Hand Relief!


Sometimes my hands are sooo dry I don’t want anyone to see them.  Imagine that nervous girl in a commercial having a conversation with someone, hiding her hands any way possible. 

Script reads: 

Handsome tall Scottish man sees a lovely young women (with shiny black locks and a glowing face… he he) drinking coffee at a café in the West Village while reading the book Snobbery by Joseph Epstein.  He confidently walks up to her small table (he seems a bit uncertain about her book selection, but thinks… she must be conducting research of some sort). 

Tall Handsome Scottish man:  Hiya.   It appears that most of the tables here are occupied… may I join you?  (He is one of those men in their early 30’s who is graying in the most lovely way)

Girl with the glowing skin and shiny locks:  (taken away by his irresistible rugged good looks and charm… and beautifully graying hair)  Yes, well, ummm, yeah, … seat not taken!!!  (takes control over herself and again repeats in a more calm and cool manner) of course… the seat is yours…  (she realizes with a shock that her hands are in the most horrid state.  Dry, rough, cracked… the winter is such a beast!!!  No, he can’t see her hands.  Ohhhh no, it will absolutely change everything!!!)  Ummmm, sorry I must go, forgot something, somewhere, I have ummmm, something in the oven, good bye good sir (ahhh, why did she say good sir, when has she ever said that, ever!!!  And when does she ever have anything in the oven!!!) 

Girl with glowing skin and shiny locks should have used Neutrogena Comforting Butter Hand Cream!!! This stuff is great.  It comes is a little bottle that is perfect for your purse or at your desk at work.  (Retails for around $6)  It gives your hands that young, fresh plump look that people will notice.  It turned my hands (the driest hands ever) so touchably soft!  The only problem with this product is the packaging.  The dispensing spout, if you are not careful, will dump out too much cream!  I had to use the extra cream on my entire arms and calves.   My arms and legs did look quite nice though ; ).  Just be careful when you apply. 

Don’t be shy!  Show off those lovely young hands!

Big Hug,

G

Comments

  1. Whats the grease factor on this? I find that is my major problem with handcreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the script. Who would you have in mind to play the "Tall Handsome Scottish Man"? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! Prina you know who ; ) I don't find it to be greasy at all, I do find though that you have rub it in for a couple of seconds for it to fully absorb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bring me some when you come to Brazil! My hands are super dry and creams are expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Just used some at G's house. My hands are soft, just used a drop and this is definitely heavy duty stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This definitely made my hands smooth and soft, although found it a tad greasy for me. Might be good to put on at night. Smells delish like a sugar cookie...mmmm butter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got this sample from Sephora for "Jack Black Hand Healer w/ Vitamins A&E & Rice Bran Oil(??)" I keep it on my desk and apply through out the day. It's great and isn't greasy, but doesn't have an amazing scent.

    Do you have any recommendations for hand creams w/ SPF for when you're driving? The sun often pounds my hands out here in California.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! Check out my post on Risarium Rice Hand cream. This hand cream is great. Kind of pricey but it has an SPF of 15. You can also use a normal sunscreen as well. I use Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock spray. SPF 70! This stuff is great! I used to live in cali. I totally know about car arm tan.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say Something!

Popular Posts