Befine Pore Refining Scrub – A moisturizing scrub!


If you know me, you know I love to eat. Mmmmm, toasted bagels and lox, burgers from Bobo, Bon Chon Chicken, cupcakes from Crumbs bakery, chocolate chip cookies from City Bakery… the list goes on and on and on. These days I’m TRYING to be more healthy and cut back on the above food items! I joined a crazy bootcamp, I’m eating more fruits and veggies and trying to get more sleep. I’ve even started looking for beauty products made with all natural ingredients. A beauty line that I am a HUGE fan of at the moment is the Befine food skincare line. These products are sooo scrumdidilyumptious. All the products contain tummy to your tummy food ingredients.

I recently started using Be Fine’s Pore Refining Scrub with Coconut and Jojoba & Citrus. I would describe it as a moisturizer, cleanser and scrubby dub dubber all in one! It contains.

  • Coconut and jojoba micro beads to exfoliate your skin and shrink pores
  • Rice Peptides, Soybean Peptides and Yeast Peptides to tighten your skin
  • Tea Tree Oil to cleanse and heal your skin
  • Citrus to detoxify
  • Vitamins A and E to moisturize and smooth your skin

What a delicious application experience! My skin looks so fresh, clean and moisturized when I get out of the shower. This scrub so gentle and moisturizing, you can use it every day! Perfect to pep up that winter dry skin. It retails for around $20.

Tip: It’s much easier to exfoliate your face in the shower. You have more room to massage your face and you don’t have to worry about splashing water all over the bathroom or getting any of the scrub in your hair or on your clothes.

Enjoy!

Hugs,

G

P.S. Check out S’s post on the Be Fine Exfoliator that she tried out my place. A fantastic exfoliator that I like to use once a week to achieve that squeaky clean, polished look.

Comments

  1. i adore this!!!
    ...so informative...

    i'll DEFINITELY be checking in!
    (...i really like when you guys sketch...well done)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say Something!

Popular Posts