Ahhh... a day at the spa...


I love going to the spa.  If I had some extra cash money I would go at least once a week!  For reals honey buns!   I would love to have the excuse…. sorry lady friend… I can’t see you on Saturday – I am spending the day at the spa!   AND… I would say that in a British accent.    Ohhhhh…. how luxurious daaaaaahling.  One day… on day… visualize… use the SECRET!!! He he!

So, a girl I used to work with (M) recently sent me a link for www.Lifebooker.com

This site is fabulous for those of you who love to pamper yourselves but are on a budget.  You can find great deals at the top health and beauty spots in New York.  I just booked myself a haircut and conditioning treatment, for a grand total of $80!!!  Without LB, both would have cost me a total of $140!   I’ll tell you how it goes on Friday!   Most beauty treatments are almost 50% off!  You can sign up for facials, massages, waxing, personal training sessions!  So convenient!  You can sign up for a bikini wax, while at work, without anyone finding out!

Enjoy your day at the Spa!  

Hugs,

G   

Comments

Popular Posts