Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask


Ok... I'm going to have a little rant. I'm tired of those people who think that my shiny, silky hair is natural. No... It's not!!! The last time I had naturally luxurious shiny hair was when I was 5. After years of swim team and growing up, my hair actually turned wavy and course. I have been using thick conditioners for the last 20 years! I'll let you in on a secret... I only wash my hair twice a week... and I only use drug store shampoos and conditioners. I think we Americans wash our hair waaaay to much. Indian woman have some of the most beautiful hair and they sometimes wash it only once a week. (okay, I can't even do that) I say everything in moderation. I've told you in past posts that your skin needs a break and so does your hair!

I've used fancy pants shampoos and conditions that have destroyed my hair. I've used bumble and bumble and Phyto shampoo and conditioner for dry hair and it made my hair even more dry and unmanageable. It left the top of my head oily and the of my hair scragly! I had to jump in the shower again and bust out my good old trusted drugstore brand shampoo and conditioner.

So, I'm going to Brazil in December and I am need to save all the money I can. I was at the drug store and needed some extra DEEP conditioning conditioner. I came across a product called Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask. It costs around $5!!! (Secret number 2: I only use Hair Masks... I don't use regular conditioner). This Neutrogena Hair Mask is fantastic! I keep it in my hair for almost 6 minutes. When you wash it out your hair feels so luxurious and silky straight. For as thick as this mask is, it leaves no residue! (note: Make sure you really rinse your hair well. As with any conditioner, if you don't wash it our properly, your hair will look oily.) I then blow dry it straight. My hair is so silky and soft, it slips through my fingers. I love it!

I get compliments on my shiny straight hair every other day. okay, yeah i'm bragging... ; )

Hugs,

G ; )

Comments

Popular Posts