Estee Lauder Turbo Lash= Gimmick


So disappointed. Testing mascaras and recommending them to the populace brings me joy. I also need to point out when a product is highly disappointing. This is one of those times. I fell for the gimmick, I went out and dropped green on the Estee Lauder Turbo Lash Mascara and I have to say-- I am underwhelmed.

Not only is it gimmicky, it still retains the fundamental problem of Estee Lauder mascaras-- a too-wet formula which doesn't give the rich, faux lash finish I crave on my eyes. A waste of money. If you're too curious and need a vibrating mascara, I would wait for one of the drugstore brands, namely L'Oreal to bite them styles. Lancome (which is a glorified L'Oreal if you ask me) is about to come out with their Oscillating Mascara. Keep your eyes peeled and get your gimmick at your local drugstore and save the pesos for Diorshow. Not being one for waste, I am waiting to finish the tube so I can run back to my precious DiorShow. I miss you, rich lashes-- oh, why have you foresaken me? I guess I should ask, what compelled me to turn away when I know what's best. 2 Stars. Boo.

Comments

Popular Posts