Dewey fresh face...


If you know me, you know I love to discuss skin care... especially moisturizers. The first thing I notice about people is the state of their facial skin. I've met some women, and even some men that have such beautiful skin that you just want to touch it. Or like NIM... take your pointer finger and just jab it into their cheek. Only S would understand that reference. he he! I think the most beautiful skin looks fresh, clear and almost dewey. I have asked many women in beauty what skincare product they recommend for that dewey look. They usually recommend I use a thicker cream or a foundation with light pigments. Sometimes I just want to go out with a light concealer under my eyes, a pinkish lipgloss and nothing else. (Side note: For those of you who are prone to breaking out.... Stop wearing makeup everyday! I wear makeup only 2 - 3 days a week at the most!) Okay, enough of my rant. So, recently I was in sephora, I hounded every sales clerk about a day cream that would give me that fresh face. The woman recommend I try... DDF - Utra-Lite Oil-Free Moisturizing Dew. I was hesitant to accept her recommendation considering she had never used the product and unfortunately... the horrid state of her skin. I've used DDF in the past and been pleasantly surprised. The sales clerk put a little on my hand... my my... it the most luxuriously soft and creamy cream. I bought it on the spot and literally ran home so I could wash my face and apply it.

This is my favorite day cream thus far. It is so soft and a dream to apply to my face. It is like a morning treat. Like a fluffy custard. It glides on smoothly and give you this dewey, fresh, plump look. I wonder if anyone ever wants to poke me in the cheek??? Anyways, S likes to ransack for beauty products, as I do with hers, and she enjoyed the dewey experience as well. Btw... its made with Aloe Vera and glycerin to hold in the moisture. This cream is a dream (cheezy comment, but so true). I highly recommend you go out and get you some - DDF - Utra-Lite Oil-Free Moisturizing Dew!!!!

Hugs,

G


Comments

Popular Posts