Cooling grape extract serum... love!!!


Face serums are the best. I love them because the application process is so luxurious. Serums have a light gel like texture that easily glide across your face and neck. I have used many serums and my favorite one thus far is Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum. It is enriched with antioxidants that helps stimulate collagen and elastin production. This serum is great if you are looking for a product that will brighten up your skin and reduce the look of dark spots. I have been using this serum for almost 3 months and I have seen a definite improvement in the health of my face. By health I mean, my skin is taught, smooth, clear and bright. Serums are great because they contain highly concentrated ingredients that absorb right into your skin. I use this before I apply my day cream and night cream. This cream retails for around $79. I know… I know, kind of expensive, but because it is a serum (highly concentrated good for your ingredients) it will last around 6 months. Not bad I say!

Enjoy! Huggles!
G

Comments

  1. I've been using their Re-energizing lotion and it feels great on application and I love the scent too. Whether it's doing anything to improve my skin, I can't tell but glad that their products are more "natural" than others on the market!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say Something!

Popular Posts