Be Fine Exfoliating Cleanser. Woohoo!


One thing I love about G is that I can go to her house on a Sunday and just take a shower because I like her water pressure better than mine. Such is the perk of good friends and a great life (I have few demands). Plus while I'm in her shower, I get to taste all the lovely products she --ahem-- forgets to write about. One is the Be Fine Exfoliating Cleanser that I found in her tub.

Before it gets to creepy, let me set the scene: With peeling skin and an impending meeting, I needed help fast, and the level of flaking that I had going on in the visage region was not going to go away with a moisturizer. I jumped in her tub, and scrubbed away, only to discover that she has been holding out on me by keeping this lovely and very effective gentle exfoliator a big old secret. http://befine.com/productpages/exfcleanser.html-- Click on the link and get thee Be Fine. I'm ordering mine today. I have used expensive Clarins exfoliators and none get the job done in a clean and gentle way like this one did. WooHOO. I have been dreaming about it since the weekend. It's the best, simply spa-level.

Comments

Popular Posts