Caswell-Massey Cucumber Eye Pads


I've had quite a few late nights these past few weeks... working late... partying till...
I am tiiiiiiiird! Can anyone tell? No! Friends say... you don't look like you've been having late nights! Well, yes I have! Shhhh... I have a secret weapon. (OMG I sound like an infomercial) So, first things first I take a hot shower (I will post the shower gel I use soon). After getting out, I apply a generous dose of my serum - Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum and day cream - DDF Ultra-Lite Oil-Free Moisturizing Dew. I then lay down and apply these fabulous cucumber eye pads for about 10 minutes. 

Caswell-Massey Cucumber Eye Pads are fabulous! They retail for around $6.99... and you live in NY you can get them at Bigelow's Pharmacy. My eyes look so fresh after I take these babies off. You will be ready to go out and meet your fab friends for brunch and no one will ever know what you did the night before. he he!

Enjoy,
Hugs

G

Comments

Post a Comment

Say Something!

Popular Posts