Risarium Black Rice Hand Cream


I have mentioned many time that I have the dryest skin. In the past I have looked down at my hands and thought to myself... are these my hands. They look so old and tired. : ( Poor poor hands. It could have something to do with the fact that I wash my hands more than I probably should


Recently, I was at a beauty event in NY. In my lovely goodie bag I got a bottle of hand cream. It is hand cream by Perlier called Risarium Black Rice. It is an intensive hand cream made with black rice peptides. The black rice is a powerful antioxident that makes your hands so soft and supple. I am not a scientist but this stuff works. I like to put a lot of it on my hands before I go to bed. The time you sleep in the most precious. All these potions and lotions have the time to seep into your skin and make you beautiful. I wake up in the morning with softer, younger looking hands. During meetings at work I have become so vain about my hands that I wave them around to show off how lovely they look (he he). Oh yeah, almost forgot! This stuff has SPF 15! Protect yourself!


You can purchase this delicious hand cream on HSN for $19.50.


Get ready for prettier hands!


Enjoy!


G


Comments

Popular Posts