Take it off!


After a long night on the town the last thing I want to do is get ready for bed. I dread it! But alas… I always end up washing my face and performing my nightly skin routine:

1) Wash
2) Tone
3) Serum application
4) Night cream application

Women always ask me how I have such great skin. It is not hereditary for me. I am very diligent about my skincare routine! I never skip it! Also, I never wear make-up to the gym! I only use lip color. I am not a dermatologist, but I just don’t like the idea of exercising in makeup. It is just a disaster waiting to happen! Breakout central!

Sometimes I am entirely too tired to perform steps one and two. I found a solution! Comodyne Convenient Cosmetics® Make-Up Remover for Sensitive and Dry Skin. It is fantastic. It removes every drop of makeup from my face. It is perfect for travel. Use it right before you are about to land or after a long day walking through the cobbled streets of Florence. I play soccer… and after my games I use it to clean and freshen up my face. They also make a wipe for those with oily skin: Burdock Makeup Remover for Oily Skin. For those of you in NY, you can get it at Bigelow Pharmacy on 6th Avenue and West 9th Street. For everyone else check out:

http://comodynes.tv/


Hugs,

Get ready for clean fresh skin! Enjoy.


G

Hit it!

Comments

  1. I love Comodynes, they're the best. And they are available at Trader Joe's so I get them when I get groceries. Thanks for reminding me about them, somehow they fell off my makeup radar. Thanks for the tip xx S

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say Something!

Popular Posts