Mornin Sunshine!

Personal skincare story
(imagine a cheezy infomercial starring me G)

I used to work for beauty beauty company a couple years back and my boss would get all kinds of free beauty products in the mail. Considering that she would only use beauty products with a $200 price tag, she would normally throw these full size freebies my way.
Yipeeeeeee! G in the candy store!

One one such a occasion, we received a brown package from one of our packaging manufacturers, filled with an array or body moisurizers and facial moizturizers. My eye immediately jumped to a shiny red tub of night cream. I certainly was in the market for a new night cream! This was my lucky day! I did some research and found out it was a night cream developed Dr. Patricia Wexler, a reputable dermatologist in the NY area. That same evening I slathered some of that thick cream on my face and neck and went straight to bed. The next morning I woke up with a dewy fresh complexion. After a week, my skin started to glow. I started getting all kinds of compliments from friends a co-workers. My skin had the youthful, plump fresh look. I love the stuff and have been using it for almost 2 years now!

I have been struggling with manhattan insomnia for months, and this night cream does wonders. I have even up been sold on the day cream and serum. You can buy all three at Bath and Body Works!

Product Review

MMPi.20™ Skin Regenerating Serum 3.4 oz

Prior to putting on the day and night cream I liberally apply this to my face. It feels kind of like a lighter version of vaseline. It took me a couple of weeks to get used to the vaselinish feeling, but now i’m hooked! The serum is designed to go deeper into the skin and combat wrinkles!

Skin Brightening Daily Moisturizer SPF 30

I wear this every morning. It has a very smooth and luxurious texture. Not as smooth as a $100+ mousurizer, but enough to make me happy. It gives me a fresh and bright look throughout the day

Intensive Night Reversal & Repair Cream™

My fav! I have recommended this to all of my friends. This pot of cream has done some serious wonders for my skin. Who would ever believe that I have trouble sleeping or went partying till 4AM the night before! Love it!!!

hugs,

G-funk

Hit it!

Comments

  1. I thought they sold Dr. Patricia Wexler's products and Henry Bendel? I went there the other day and they don't carry thema anymore. Do you know anything about that?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say Something!

Popular Posts