Suave Herbal Mousse

Hey Y'all... my sis from california (Jon P) just wrote this post. This is dedicated to all the cute curly haired girls out there. Hit it Jon P!!!!!

For all you curly haired girls out there… this is for you…

I know that I speak for all of you when I say that I've tried almost every single product known to mankind (from the very cheap to salon expensive) to tame my curls! And what is really pathetic is that I seem to fall for every claim that every bottle makes ALL THE TIME! Never mind the fact that I know this product will not give me springy fairytale -like ringlets, super soft, bouncy spirals or beachy waves . After having tried about 800 products, I should know better! But there's something about a new hair product that gives me hope that maybe, just maybe, this will be the one.

Nevertheless, no matter how many products that I've tried, I have found one product that I always go back to. Suave herbal mousse! When I first discovered mousse in high school (yes, it took me that long to realize that my hair wasn't ever going to be straight, no matter how much I brushed it out!) this is one of the first products I tried. Honestly, it really does give me soft, smooth, bouncy curls. None of the crunchiness or stiffness that I hate so much! It smells great, too! And only under three bucks a pop! What more could a curly haired girl ask for…besides poker-straight gorgeous tresses!

Kicks!

Jon P

Comments

Popular Posts