Bobbi Brown Beach Oil Spray


I was recently at Bloomy’s in SOHO and was in pure heaven wandering the makeup counters. They have such an amazing beauty section on the first floor. All black, white and shiny, with all these lovely glass bottles of perfume, pots of gloss, lipsticks galore, and pretty ladies to help you. As I was tiptoeing around the the Bobbi Brown counter, I was taken aback by this gorgeous scent! It reminded me of my childhood summer trips to Lake Tahoe. I could smell the beach….. mmmmm. I had to have whatever I was smelling. The scent I was smelling was Bobbi Brown's Beach Oil Body Spray. It smells amazing! Puts you in a bit of mini trance. You feel like you have been transported to some tropical far away island. It smells like the beach!

The fantastic thing about this the Bobbi Brown Oil Body Spray is that it contains SPF15! Not as high of an SPF as I would like, but perfect for mini strolls down the beach. I highly recommend you apply a higher SPF if you plan on chillin in the sun for longer periods of time. I wore it on a recent trip to Miami, and everyone loved the way I smelled. Mmmmm…..

This oil spray is good for you too! It contains vitamin E and an emollient blend of Grapeseed and keeps your skin so soft and gives your legs that healthy, sexy shine ; ) It retails for around $29.

Beach here I come!

Hugs,

G

Comments

Popular Posts