Brilliant! T. LeClerc Lip Gloss



My last, my all.
I've tried it all with slick lips, and my positively A+ #1 SuperAwesome-est Favorite goes to
T.LeClerc's Brilliant LipGloss in No. 11 Grenadine.

One day way post college, I was positively stricken by the luscious lips of my SuperBestieFriendForever, R. It was a single application of a lovely, exclusive lip gloss called Grenadine by T.LeClerc. Our lips are
very different tones--- hers are much deeper tone that gravitate towards dark lipsticks, mine are pinky and pale--- but this gloss suits us both.

This gloss stays on longer than almost ALL other lip products I've used. And my lips really look and feel better even after I take it off. This isn't supposed to be a plumping gloss, but it has some magic effects on my lips. In the winter, it prevents nasty chapping.

The gloss is perfect-- it's lightweight, not sticky like some other high-shine glosses (yeah, I'm looking at you MAC LipGlass) pleasant taste (this is very important to me! Not sickening, not chemical--- something pleasant and natural like... cake) and some lovely emollients that make even the roughest lips soft. The color I use, Grenadine, is so warming, it automatically takes your own lip color up few notches. The compliments pour in like... Well something positive that pours. Gravy out the gravy boat, perhaps. (Co-workers have begged me to give them my secret lip routine. They don't believe this is ALL is wear. My old boss actually accused me of holding out on her! I was so flattered :)

Like lots of things that are good, you're putting up $24 for the privilege of wearing this shine. But, I swear it's worth it. Apparently in France T. LeClerc is just available everywhere. In America, however, I've only found it at Barney's and Blue Mercury (and some online retailers). I hope I always live near one of these stores, and that this product never gets discontinued. It's a pure delight. Try it. Chances are you'll love the formula, even if you go with a different color.

(Glossy) Kisses!

S.

Comments

Popular Posts