Vaseline Gel Body Oil for Baby soft skin...



The New York climate has been horrible to my skin. My skin is always so dry!

Okay! so I decided to do something about it! I recently took a trip to the Duane Read on Park and 22nd. Looking through skin products there is such a nightmare. It is so hard to locate what you want! (I will discuss my thoughts on that in another post) I found this gel body oil by Vaseline. I use it as soon as I get out of the shower. It is much easier to use than an oil because of its gel consistency... you don't have to worry about creating a big mess. I applied it over my entire body (I do not put it on my face!).

Pros of using Vaseline Cocoa Butter Vitalizing Gel Body Oil:

  • My skin is irresistibly soft
  • My legs have that healthy shiny look - looks great when you are wearing a skirt or shorts during the warmer months
  • Feels good to apply it after shaving
  • Contains: Brazilian nut oil - rich in essential nutrients known to boost skin's moisture barrier and Almond oil - naturally high in minerals and known antioxidants

Enjoy!

Hugs!

G

Hit it!

Comments

Popular Posts