Sugar Rush Gloss


Ok... so maybe you went to the Saks, Neiman Marcus, or Bloomy’s black Friday sale this past week and realized, who am I kidding… I can’t afford this Alice + Olivia dress, even if it is on sale!  Yes, this type of experience can be highly frustrating!!!

Did you read the news though?  Apparently, during a recession, lipstick and lipgloss sales go through the roof!  Makes sense to me!  No wonder it feels so good to buy a luxurious lipgloss.  So maybe you can’t afford to by the $420 dress, but you certainly can afford a $25 lipgloss!

This past Saturday, after an annoying red eye flight from California to New York and being hit by the NY winter, I decided I needed a little gloss-therapy.  I headed over to the Fresh Store on Broadway and 18th street.  I knew exactly what I wanted to purchase!  Last time S and I were at Fresh, I said that my next Fresh purchase would be the Sugar Lip Gloss.  This gloss is gorgeous!  It is made with so many good for your ingredients! 

  • SPF 15 – to protect you lips from harmful sun damage and UV rays
  •  Vitamin E – A powerful antioxidant
  • Sugar, shea butter, jojoba oil, grape seed oil, and - skin-smoothing humectants and moisturizers
  • Black currant seed oil - cushions the lips with plumping fatty acids

The color I have is Sugar Rush.  It is this gorgeous glossy raspberry color.  It smells so good too.  Mmmmm…. Smells like a mix of brown sugar and citrus.  It puts me in a happy mood.  The Sugar Lip Gloss retails for $25.  This is the perfect glossy treat to pep you up, or a great glossy gift to give a friend or family member for the holidays. 

My only problem with the gloss is that the wand does not pull out enough gloss.  I have to apply the wand about three times.  I might just be a glossaholic though…

Enjoy this sugary treat!

Hugs,

G

Comments

Popular Posts