My favorite new foundation!


I don’t wear a lot of makeup, but when I do, I want my face to pop! I love that polished fresh face look. I had my makeup done a few weeks ago at Michael Angelo’s Wonderland Beauty Parlor, by a pretty girl named Karina, who also happens to do Catherine Malandrino’s makeup! Karina introduced me to the most amazing makeup line - Dianne Brill Cosmetics. Dianne Brill is a past model, who started the Dianne Brill beauty line a few years ago. The makeup contains high quality ingredients that apply smoothly and flawlessly. The packaging is absolutely scrumptious! I throw away most beauty packing, but I kept the pretty DB boxes!

My favorite products in the Dianne Brill cosmetic collection are the Fresh Water Pearl Foundation and the Fresh Water Pearl Concealer. I prefer foundations and concealers that apply like a moisturizer. The foundation is so soft and creamy. It gives you that flawless look without looking like you are wearing tons of Foundation. It comes with a foundation precision brush that allows you to apply the foundation more easily. I have never applied my foundation with a brush. It makes such a difference! This makeup is so light, yet it provides such amazing coverage. Another great thing about the foundation is that since it doesn’t cake up, you can apply it as much as you want. In the past if I wore makeup in the morning I would wash my face after work and reapply the makeup, so it would look fresh. This makeup is so creamy and light, that you can apply the foundation later on in the day without your looking cakey or like you are wearing too much makeup. The under eye concealer does a fabulous job of covering up those ugly dark circles. I don’t leave the house without dabbing it under my eyes. It gives your eyes a healthy fresh look.

Now about that glow… that look everyone is searching for these days! Both products contain crushed fresh water pearls that make your skin pop. I have received so many compliments lately, when I wear Dianne Brill makeup. My skin glows! I have never been so pleased with a foundation.

I have been using Dianne Brill makeup for about four weeks now. These products are a bit on the pricey side. The foundation retails for around $50 and the concealer retails for around $30. The line is relatively new and sold in a few retail locations in the US. If you want to invest in high quality makeup that is good for your skin and gives you that flawless look, try the Dianne Brill makeup. If you live in NY try the products out at Michael Angelo’s Wonderland Beauty Parlor!

Enjoy your pearls ladies!

Hugs,
G

Comments

Popular Posts