Colour Surge Butter Shine Lipstick – Mmmmm I like butta!!!

Mmmmmm… I love butter.  Who doesn’t?  One of my most favorite breakfast items in the world is to toast up a piece of San Francisco sour dough bread and smother it with some butta!   When I was little I used to sneak into the refrigerator take out a slab of butter and take a huge bite out of one end.  (I know… gross)  My younger sister would watch me do this with a worried look on her face.  I wonder if my mother knew about my horrid little secret.  I did this quite a bit.   Mmmmmm Butta…

I like beauty products that contain the name butter in them as well…  body butter, shea butter, cocoa butter, comforting butter hand cream, buttercream conditioner, lip butter…

Recently on a trip to Sephora, I rediscovered one of my favorite buttery lip colors.  Clinique’s Colour Surge Butter Shine lipstick is buttery delicious.  It is so creamy, rich and glossy.  It applies like butta.   My favorite colors are Berry Blush and Perfect Plum.  They retail for around $14, which is not so bad!

You’ll like this stuff so much you’ll want to apply it all day long… and you’ll have to, because this stuff doesn’t stay on for too long.  I also wish it contained some good for your ingredients… like vitamin E.  

Overall, I love the stuff, and it looks great on my lips! 

Get out there and get yourself a buttery treat!

Hugs,

G

Comments

Popular Posts